Auditions have ended for the 2016-2017 season
To indicate your interest in auditioning for Voce, or if you would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Here's how the auditions work:
1) We will provide you with an accompanist.
2) Prepare two vocal solos of contrasting musical style, one being classical. Bring two copies, one for yourself and one for our accompanist.
3) Prepare pages 11-14 of the work found at the following link and bring a copy with you. Be able to sing your part at the tempo of quarter note = 150-160. You will be singing your part alone while our accompanist plays the other parts on the piano.
4) There will be a short sight-singing exercise.
We recommend that you visit our Media page and listen to Voce's recordings to familiarize yourself with our sound.
- There is a $20 audition fee, please use the PayPal button below.
- Please then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voice part and desired time slot range.
Auditions are held at Immanuel Congregational Church: 10 Woodland St., Hartford, CT 06105